- Sports Job Training Courses:
- Athlete Management
- Baseball GM & Scouting
- Baseball Umpire
- Basketball GM & Scouting
- Coaching at the Next Level
- Cricket Business Mgmt.
- Digital Video Editing
- Football GM & Scouting
- Hockey GM & Scouting
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Sports Management
- Rugby Business Mgmt
- Salary Capology
- Soccer Mgmt & Scouting
- Sports Administration
- Sports Broadcasting
- Sports Business Mgmt.
- Sports Jobs 101
- Sports Communications
- Letter To Hiring Personnel
- Letter To Potential Students
- Sports Mgmt Degrees
- Sports Mgmt College Credit
- Join Our Free Newsletter
- Our Staff
- Pay For Application
- Contact Us
- SMWW Career Conferences
Agent Advisor Program
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
-- John Wooden
After successful completion of the Athlete Management Course, graduates are encouraged to seek Agent Advisor status with Sports Management Worldwide. In addition to being a provider of sports management education, Sports Management Worldwide is an international full-service sports agency with an extensive network of Agent Advisors serving athletes throughout the world. Agent Advisors are agents-in-training who co-represent all Sports Management Worldwide athletes. SMWW Agent Advisors can recruit and represent athletes on behalf of Sports Management Worldwide, and share equally in any commission fee paid to the Company by clients successfully recruited by the Agent Advisor.
By utilizing SMWW's on-staff registered sports agents in each professional sport, Agent Advisors co-represent athletes and work with SMWW's agency as sports agents. Agent Advisors are able to recruit, advise, and mentor athletes while our staff of professionally trained agents handle all the contract work with the appropriate sports leagues. Working as an Agent Advisor with SMWW can be a career in its own right, or can get you on your way to becoming a registered agent.
SMWW Agent Advisors enjoy these benefits:
* Certified Agents: NFLPA, MLBPA, NBAPA, NHLPA, FIFA, FIBA, CFLPA
* Your own webpage on SMWWagency.com featuring your picture and bio
* Established relationships with teams, clubs, and agents
* Access to tryout information for your clients
* Draft & Combine preparation for you and your clients
* Marketing materials to present to parents & athletes
* Your clients listed by sport and by position for worldwide coaches to view
* New leads daily of athletes looking for agents
* Capology Consulting
* National Scouting Reports
* NCAA Compliance Assistance
* Access to the SMWW Global network
* Showcasing SMWW Financial Advisors who are Agent Advisors. Visit here...
* Customized Athlete Packets for recruiting
* Assistance with recruiting and representation from SMWW Certified Agents
* Alliance with NetScouts, the international basketball connection. Place your basketball players overseas quickly and start making money now!
* Fabulous affiliates in every sport to assist you with your clients
* Live Audio Chats exclusive to SMWW Agents
* SMWW Agent directory
* Contracts - Athlete/Agent
* Athlete Endorsement Proposals & Advice
* Discounts at all SMWW Conferences
* Discounts on all SMWW Courses
* SMWW Business Cards
* SMWW Letterhead
* Samples of contracts used in the industry
* Access to the exclusive SMWW Online Library
* Website design for your professional athletes.
* Much, much more!
As an SMWW Agent, we have several ongoing live audio chats with certified agents and fellow agents to assist you with recruiting and signing athletes. Must be an SMWW Agent Advisor to attend.
* Overseas Basketball Chat with NBA Agent Jeff Brodie and Netscouts.
* Soccer Recruiting & Endorsements Chat with FIFA Agent John Print
* Football Recruiting Chat with Marcus Williams, NFLPA certified agent
* Baseball Recruiting Chat with Tony Ciccolella, MLBPA agent
* Hockey Recruiting Chat with Tim Cranston, NHLPA agent
* Athlete Management Chat with SMWW Faculty on top issues, including understanding the Salary Cap, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Contract Negotiation
* Worldwide Chat with SMWW President Dr. Lynn Lashbrook
Our goal is to offer you everything you need to represent professional athletes.